Thursday, August 4, 2011

What the world eats???????

Comparing Africa and our country Korea, I think that Africa is really poor. Not just a food , How they survive, how much they use and where they live.They only use one dollar for one week,also they do not live in the house or apartment like us. Rather than this, They live in the tents. Also for food there is only water and rice or vegetables that is not cooked. I felt sorry for them.

Writing: pretending that I have traveled to africa.

When I traved to africa I saw poor peoples. They looked like a monster. The reason why they were like that was about malnutrition. They couldn't had a good food like us .Also they eat with their hands too. I wanted to give them a food and a fork.They eat the food outside too!!!I felt that they would be cold. But I had to tour Africa so I couldn't gave them a food. When got back to home I decided to help poor people in Korea too, I should help them with Unicef.

About this picture:They eat grains,wheat, bottle of water, some fruit and spices.They live in a tent in the field.


Reference: Time photo's(What the world eats.)

1 comment:

  1. It was very touching. I think it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete